Thursday, February 7, 2008

Will Ferrell & Friends...

Joey T. took me to see Will Ferrell's "Funny or Die" Tour tonight. Since he is awesome and goes to OSU, he got free tickets. A bunch of his friends, Robby, Joey, and I went, and it provided a much needed good ol' time.

First of all, I had a delicious lunch of chicken sandwich & french fries. I also had a tidge of tuna salad, so I was feeling pretty hefty. However, fter a long day of class, work, and babysitting, I was ready to eat dinner by 6. I met Joey and we got JIMMY JOHNS. Since I felt like I had eaten so much at lunch, I decided to go the lighter route and get a lettuce wrap. Let me just tell you, Turkey Tom on a lettuce wrap -mayo +mustard& cheese? DELICIOUS. I was always skeptical about the lettuce wraps there. I mean, I love healthy food, but the bread at JJ's is so good, so I've never thought to get anything else. Boy am I glad I did. It was so good. I can't stress that enough.

Anywho, after that, we met up with his roomies/brother and we headed to the Schott. Our tickets were pretty much nosebleeds, but we were on the side so even though we were high up, we were pretty much looking directly down on those comedians. It started out with Will coming out and being his silly little self, pretending to do martial arts. The tour was Zach Galifianakis, Demetri Martin, & Nick Swardson. I had only heard of Demetri Martin (Other than Will, of course), and I had high expectations for him. BUT he sure did not meet those expectations. He was alright, but I thought Nick Swardson was hilarious. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard! Those 3 comedians did sketches, and Will was introducing them and doing little skit-like things in between. I didn't even think he was that funny, but whatever. He's still funny, just not what I expected I guess. But, like I said, it was much needed fun and I thought it was soo funny! I love comedy.

It was nice to be able to go out tonight and have fun. This week has been...hell...pretty much. I had a Stats. exam on monday, an Anatomy exam today, and I have a Nursing 221 exam on friday. Talk about a busy week. I am so exhausted, though. And I am so tempted to skip religion tomorrow. I probably won't, but I am definitely tempted. I just can't wait to sleep on friday night! I mean. REALLY sleep! I always find myself looking forward to fridays because I know that I can always sleep in on saturdays. I don't even know how I survived last year, because I used to sleep like 4 hours a night and be sweet. Now I am cranky if I don't get 7 or 8 hours. What is wrong with me? Am I actually becoming...NORMAL? Haha. My sleeping habits have never been quite normal. But who knows.

Anyway, I am going to go work on those sleep habits, and maybe get 8 hours tonight! Woo!

No comments: