Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oddly sad.

I woke up this morning (by morning I mean 12:45pm), and I am oddly sad. I think it's because I really miss Camp Quality and New Orleans. I was up late looking through all my pictures and Googling stuff on New Orleans. I am really happy because the founder of the program we volunteered for in NO, The St. Bernard Project, won this year's CNN Hero of the Year. It made me all emotional and happy. I am so proud to have been involved in that! Going to New Orleans, with Campus Crusades, was a last minute decision. I had received a few hundred dollars from Capital, and it all just fell into place. I am so grateful I went. I met some of the greatest people, and it was definitely an unforgettable experience.

I am always missing Camp Quality. I mean, it's only a week long, but I absolutely adore everything about it. I cannot wait until the reunion. Then I cannot wait until next summer! I would be absolutely heartbroken if there was a time I could not go to camp. I think everyone should experience it at least once in their lives.

1 comment:

saylor days said...

you are pretty amazing. love you!