Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh dear.

So, I'm sort of laughing because I just read my last entry, and the "sidenote" was actually about the guy that I am now dating...so apparently I did find someone that appreciates my quirkyness and my weird pick-ups, not to mention that he is the most amazing guy I have ever met. Literally. Best guy ever. It's pretty great being with someone that actually treats me how I deserve, appreciates me, and wants to be around me. It's also pretty great that he is defying every negative thought/feeling I've had toward relationships, since my last one was a major bust. Seriously, every time Jared says or does something, anything, I am reminded at how awful my ex-boyfriend was, but also how amazing Jared is. I think it's a good thing that he found someone who had such a bad experience because now I won't step all over him...I can easily see a girl taking advantage of how nice Jared is, and since I can respect it and I know he is super rare, I can appreciate it a million times more than the average girl. Sigh. I really like him.

Anywho, I just wanted to update and comment on how soon after my last entry, all of what I said came true. Ohhh dear. :)

No comments: