Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. It's more fun to open! But gift bags are fun because you put all kinds of goodies in the bottom. And then you keep getting more and more presents!

2. Real tree or Artificial? I like real trees. Right now, I would take ANY tree. That's right. We're tree-less.

3. When do you put up the tree? Um. Apparently never. Hah but really, usually it's the week after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's.

5. Do you like eggnog? Like, a shot of it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Umm...I don't know. Probably my portable cd player. Remember those?

7. Hardest person to buy for? Jayme N. Doyle. Seriously. She's impossible to shop for.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Um. I'd say my brother or mom.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? We have my grandparent's somewhere around here.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?I like getting them in the mail and laughing at the letters that people write.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Umm...I don't know. I can't think of an AWFUL one.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I agree with Michelle- When Harry Met Sally. It's my all-time fave.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I'll regift something if it's real bad or just something I think someone else would appreciate it more.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Around Christmas? PUMPKIN ROLLS. Those are year-long luxuries, though. On Christmas? Strata!!!!

16. Lights on the tree? Yes. When we have one. Haha. 

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night has always been and will always be my FAVORITE. And there is this one song on Clay Aiken's Christmas CD (Yes, laugh. I know.) that makes me cry every time. It's about an old lady with no family and people make her happy by caroling on her doorstep. 

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay home. This year, we're going to NYC.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? dasher and dancer and donner and blitzen...? comet and cupid and donner and blitzen. wait. PRANCER. and vixen!? vixen is a reindeer. spitzen? vincent. and rudolph. seriously why do i not know. vixen? that is a 'malicious woman with a fierce temper'. i'd stay away from this vixen R-deer.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I like stars. Because they are cuter and more modern. Whatev.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? WHY would you open on Christmas Eve? Then what do you do on Christmas day? Because our Christmas revolves around presents. We celebrate Jesus on Christmas Eve. Hah.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Um. The traffic, thanks to living next door to Easton.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have gold, I think.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I just like breakfast. We usually have a big breakfast and that's that. Last year for dinner, I'm pretty sure I ate a Lean Cuisine.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new camera. It's a must-have for Spain!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Well, seeing as nobody reads this...Jen? Kailey?

27. Does Santa wrap your gift or leave them unwrapped? Well. WRAPPED. Unless in our stockings. Or if it's too big to not wrap. Or if you are Kevin, and you are lazy and give them in plastic Target bags.

1 comment:

My Random Ramblings: said...

Well, it is finals week... So, of course I will respond. I only have like 400 other things that I should be doing.

Also, my comments have stopped saying my name and just my blog name. It makes me sad. :(